BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

One Week Holiday



salam'alaik..

what did i do in this one week holiday?

well,

i found out a new hobby..

crafting!

using my form 2 knowledge of sewing..

these are all i did..

" handmade tee felt "



this belongs to my youngest sis..

she wants me to sew it onto her school bag..

as the result,

after coming back from school..

her friends want it too..

so..

here come my new mini business..

got 4 orders..

already listed what colors and shapes they requested..

hmm..

let's start crafting!


this one belongs to my another younger sis..



after few days of cutting and sewing this felt fabric..

fiuhh..

4 of them already made..

unfortunately,

because of rushing out of time..

(need to come back my uni)

i forgot to take pics of the other two..

here they are..

(^^,) v




actually,

i have already cut the tee felt for my whole family members..

still got 5 more to be done..

but..

need a break first..

focus2..


p/s : this is the secret i have been kept it before.. still learning to use my whole creativity gift..
p/s : i knew my grammar is a bit jumble up and down.. so sorry for that.. still improving..






0 comments: